Friday, September 19, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Friday edition


Hi folks!  It's Friday, which means it's time to celebrate the small things!

This week, I'm celebrating the fact that I made it through another week.  My local RWA group meets tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and filling up on good writing vibes.


What are you celebrating this week?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with your RWA group! I've always found meeting with writers' groups to be energizing and inspiring. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your meeting and the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh have fun with your RWA group! I'm sure it will be an awesome weekend :D

    S.K. Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surviving the week is always good. And yay for writer-ly friends you can share time with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your meeting! It's always great to spend time with fellow writers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on surviving the week! Hope the writers meeting was fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)