Thursday, October 9, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Books in the Basin edition!


We made it to Friday!  Let's celebrate!

Today, Mister and I are driving to Odessa, Texas. Why, you ask?  Two reasons: Mister's mother and grandmother live there, and I'm participating in the Books in the Basin festival this weekend!  I have a session at 9:30 am on Saturday, and I'm part of a romance panel discussion at 2 pm.  In between, I have some book signings.  If you find yourself in the Midland/Odessa area this weekend, please stop by and say hi!

What are you up to this weekend?  Something fun, I hope!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

8 comments:

  1. Oh fun! Hope yall have safe travels and a great time :) Just working around the house/property this weekend here but feeling motivated and good about it :) It's nice to have that motivation again and see things getting done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice weekend you have planned. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, enjoy! That's got to be fun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!
    Books In The Basin...hope you have lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like an exciting weekend! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebrating the little things... that is so good! Maybe I should check out her blog.
    Looks like you're having a busy weekend. Have fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Book signings and panel discussions! That's great exposure, and so exciting. I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone! I had a lot of fun, and it was great getting to see Mister's mom and grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)