Friday, May 1, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things - Book Birthday!

Happy Friday!  This is a special day for me, as my fourth book, KILLER EXPOSURE, hits the digital shelves today!  Whee!  And for those of you who prefer a print book, those copies will come out on Tuesday.

I'm excited to share this one with you, and so happy about the early reviews the book has been getting.  RT Book Reviews gave it 4 stars, and Fresh Fiction gave it a great review as well.  Check out the book description below, and if it sounds like your kind of story, I hope you'll give it a read! :)

Toxic chemicals and instant chemistry in this tale of murder, medicine and combustible attraction! 

One minute Hannah Baker is a quiet science professor. The next, a possible murder suspect. Six victims, one per week, all poisoned with the same exotic chemical Hannah once worked with. Now she's wanted by Houston detective Owen Randall—but is it to enlist her help, or arrest her? Owen knows the prim Hannah is hiding something, but he isn't sure she's a killer. Especially after some unfortunate incidents. Is she the next victim of the chemical killer? Torn between duty and his growing feelings, Owen only knows he has less than a week to save her…


Buy it now!
Amazon Kindle | Print
Barnes & Noble Nook | Print
Harlequin eBook | Print

How was your week?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 4th book. I'm so impressed with the writers on this celebrate hop. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lara! It is fun following your blossoming career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new release!! Killer Exposure looks wonderful!! You must be so happy - and I'm so happy for you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    That's a great cover! I can't wait to read this one. I love books with a time crunch.
    You know what? I hadn't planned this at all, but I was reading your second book when labour started -- so that's the book I ended up taking to the hospital :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! I'm reading it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. Congrats on the release and the good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, everyone! I appreciate the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)